Chorus 11-speed's shifting precision is comparable to its older siblings Record and Super Record.
The design and geometry of the rear derailleur are exactly the same. The only difference lies in the materials used, which made it possible to keep a favorable price without lowering the performance levels. A groupset dedicated to competition like the Chorus 11-speed can't forego showing its true competitive spirit, and the carbon fibre front plate is the proof.
- Carbon fiber front plate and cage and alloy fixing bolts
- Campagnolo Ultra-Shift parallelogram maximizes stiffness, shifting speed and precision
- Special lightweight rubber pulleys reduce friction and noise
- Compatible with Potenza and model year 2015 and newer Chorus, Record and Super Record
- Not compatible with pre 2015 Campagnolo drivetrains
- Pulley rollers on bushings in sintered material
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Cage Length: Medium
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 teeth
- Largest Cog: 32
|Carbon / 11-speed||08050046166668||RD18-CH1M||DER27337754M|