SERVICE AND REPAIR
When you bring your bike in for service we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that's needed on your bike. We will then make a recommendation always respecting your choices and budget.
Walk in repairs are welcome. We will fix a flat and do minor repairs on the spot.
Eligible for a free tune-up? See info below.
Free Tune-up October 1 - January 31*
No Appointment Necessary!
*If you have purchased a new bike from Gateway Cycle since 2007 you are eligible for a free basic tune-up every year that you own your bike. Simply bring your bike in for service between October 1 and January 31, No Appointment Necessary. Original owners only - free tune-up privilege cannot be transferred.
- Brake & shifting adjustments
- Safety inspection & basic cleaning
- Wheel true & tension
- Headset, bottom bracket & hub adjustments
- Chain, housing & derailleur lubrication
- Nuts and bolts tightened
- Tires aired to correct pressure
- Safety Inspection
- PARTS EXTRA
Single Speed Service $59.99
Our most popular level for a bike that needs a little extra attention
$189.99 w/ labor on internal cables and hydraulic disc brakes
- Level 1 Service +
- Complete drivetrain cleaning & lubrication
- Remove and clean front and rear derailleurs
- Remove and clean chain, cassette and freewheel assembly
- Clean and polish bike
- Free labor for chain, cassette, brake pads & accessory installation*
- Level 2
- Removal & deep cleaning of most components
- True wheels & balance spoke tension
- Headset, bottom bracket & hub overhaul with performance grease
- Pedal & derailleur pulley overhaul